Calian’s fiscal year end is September 30th.
770 Palladium Drive
Calian reports its results in Canadian dollars.
Calian went public in 1993.
In 2020, Calian did a bought deal offering of $69M at $44.00/share and in 2021, Calian did a bought deal offering of $80M at $60.50/share.
No, Calian has not split its shares.
- As of June 30, 2023 Calian had 11,740,099 issued and outstanding shares.
Calian’s CUSIP is 12989J108.
Calian shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CGY.
Calian shares can be purchased in the open market through a registered broker. Calian does not buy or sell stock directly.
- Calian’s share price is available on the Shares page of the Calian website (note that it is delayed).
Quarterly and annual filings are posted on the Company’s website in the Financials section. Also, investors can access regulatory filings on the SEDAR page at www.sedar.com
- Calian currently pays dividends. Decisions on dividend payments are made on a quarterly basis by the Board of Directors. There can be no assurance as to the amount of such dividends in the future. The dividend payment history can be found on the Shares page of the Calian website.
Calian does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP).
150 Elgin St.
- As of June 30, 2023, Calian did not have any controlling shareholders.
- As of June 30, 2023, Calian did not have a credit rating as the Company has no publicly issued debt.
Calian has an ESG report that can be found in the ESG at Calian section of the Company’s website.